User talk:Pedro Fonini
- Ops, sorry.. I didnt even remember I'd uploaded it... Course you can delete it... --Pedro Fonini 11:54, 10 October 2006 (PDT)
You've been blocked for a week for using an old and broken version of Wiki-Lyrics script to submit content. Versions up to 0.12.12 have a bug that makes them overwrite valid pages so please update ASAP. Know also that:
- This is not meant as a sanction but to terminate usage of broken versions of the script.
- Despite the previously stated point, we do have policy regarding usage of the script and you're subject to it (so, please, read it).
- Continuing to use older versions of the script will result in additional temporary bans, until you upgrade or stop using the script.
- You will be unblocked immediately if you notify me or any other admin that you have updated the script or that you will no longer use it to submit content.
--Attendant 18:49, 24 August 2008 (UTC)
Hey.. I was going to move Barão Vermelho:O tempo não pára to "Barão Vermelho:O Tempo Não Pára". Then I thought "it's so strange that there must must be a reason for this", and when I looked in the history, I saw you moved it to the uncapitalized title. I am brazilian, and I know that the original title of the song is "O Tempo Não Pára". "Tempo" is a noun, "não" is an adverb, and "pára" is a verb, all of which must be capitalized. Then I would just like to know why you uncapitalized it.. Oh, I would have asked in the talk page of the song, but I don't think anyone would hear... Pedro Fonini 04:51, 18 March 2010 (UTC)
- Hi, Pedro. The reason that song was moved was because we strive to follow the correct capitalization rules for each language (and use MusicBrains as a reference for that). Truth be told though, I'm non been an active member on this site for a long time, so things may have changed (even though I have no reason to believe they have). In this case, I was enforcing the rules stated at CapitalizationStandardPortuguese. --Attendant 20:14, 24 March 2010 (UTC)